GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, September 13

Today I am in a pensive mood.

I would love to just sit on my couch at home, turn on a bit of Jazz or some nice moody Blues music and stare out the window and just let my minds wander. I could even take some time and read a good book. ;) Unfortunately, this is not possible. First, and foremost, because I have to go to work. Secondly, because I am not feeling well so I would probably fall asleep if I were to do this. Bummer!

It seems that this week seems to be one of deep thoughts and music that winds through the soul. It goes well with the grey rainy days that are outside. I hope every one is enjoying it as much as I am.

2 comments:

Joy said...

the test results come in tomorrow? I'll be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow.

Boo said...

I am glad you are enjoying the grey. I don't mind cloudy skies but I hate the rain. My hair is a mess. I honestly look like a bag lady in my jumper and crocs. I hope you have a surprisingly good day!
Love you!