GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, December 24

I'm exhausted.

Tonight I did something I haven't done in a long time. While listening to the sounds of family playing I curled up on a couch next to the Christmas tree with my book. I could hear the boys playing hero scape(??) And others watching a Christmas movie. My sister Gretchen was manning the stove as we continue to crank out Christmas cookies. It was a pleasant back drop to my reading. It didn't take long for the pages to blur and my eyes to close. 2 HOURS later I woke up at midnight and now I can't seem to fall back asleep. Lol!

*sigh* tomorrow is gonna be a big day so I have to get some sleep. Argh.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Kandi said...

Hey girl, I don't know where you are in Utah, but I'm in West Jordan till Sunday, so we should hang out, or do lunch, or something. Let me know what your schedule is, and if you have time for me.

Kathy Habel said...

Glad you are having a good time at home!