GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, February 15

Two weeks and nothing....

Two weeks have gone by since my last post but I don't have any thing significant to write. School days come and go.... there are assignments and lectures, films to watch and papers to edit. Life is just rolling along. Other than the slight (or not so slight) anxiety that I am experiencing as deadlines begin to loom.... I think I am okay.

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

Well there might be moments that I am not actually okay, but I get through those in the same way. So here's to meeting deadlines.

*cheers*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the deadlines! I know midterms are starting, and that level of crazy is only outdone by finals. Hope you can get through them with your health and enough sleep! *hug*