GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, August 30

On an upsetting note...

I go in for my first MRI tomorrow. They are going to check my brain to make sure that there is nothing visibly wrong there. They will also do a test for a rare type of seizures. (Steph could probably explain it more than I can) This morning I thought I was doing well. I really thought that maybe that this was all in my head. Maybe I am causing these things to be happening to me. ( I used to have the same thoughts when I was sick as a missionary) It was driven home to me that this is my current reality when during my yoga class I had a dizzy spell that worried not only my boss but also my yoga instructor.
Maybe I should be taking this more seriously. But why should I if the doctors do not know what is wrong with me? What is the point of getting all worked up over an unknown. I figure, sooner or later we all have to die. It's not like we won't see each other again. And that is the end of my morbid rant. Good night all, I am going to sleep off the nausea from this evenings dizzy spell.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dearest! Don't be afraid of the MRI--My father was excited that it proved I really do have a brain. So! Once you have one you'll always know it's really there. It becomes knowledge instead of faith!

Plus, nothing major is going to be wrong. And if it is, then I'll bake.

Boo said...

Good luck today Rae. I will be thinking of you. Please keep us updated. I will be in town on Monday if you want to get together and do something.