GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, October 12

Too Tired to come up with a real title.....

So people have commented on my lack of posting this last week. Sorry about that. Life has gotten quite busy. My boss went into pre-term labor last week and is now on bed rest for the next month. She can’t even leave the hospital. So I got real busy real fast. Lol! Tonight I didn’t get home until about 8:45 pm, though most nights I am home around 8. It has been dark when I left the office. Lol! And it looks like it will continue to be this busy for the foreseeable future. I am not really complaining; I like the challenge. I love to be busy and to end my day feeling like I have accomplished something. Although, after a week the only thought I have is that I am tired….I am really tired. So I skipped the movie tonight, passed on the offer of bowling and came straight home. I spent the last hour going over emails and now I am going to read for the next little bit and then crash. Maybe I will get lucky and it will quash this headache that has taken up residence behind my eyes for the last two days.

That is my life in a nutshell these days. Other then surfing Craigslist to find a new house, I am at work or asleep. Lol! To boring to even write about.

1 comment:

Tiana said...

Your life is never too boring to write about. I love reading every post! I hope things slow down so you can get some more sleep!
Miss you a bunch!