GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Saturday, July 18

1 down.....2 to go

Do you remember the scene at the end of Mr. Mom....the one with the little boy running around the house shouting "One Punch! One Punch!"That is how I feel today. I want to run around the house shouting:
88.6%!! 88.6%!! 88.6%!! 88.6%!!
Okay I feel better now. That would be the score I got on my Astronomy Mid-Term today. I know it isn't a stellar grade, but after 2 weeks of studying and sweating I am ecstatic over a solid B. I have apparently absorbed enough of the information to pass and if I can pass this class with a solid B I will be happy.

Admittedly, it will be the first B of my college career (all three semester..lol!). Who gets all A's in college any way?

Now I am back to studying....It's time for the History of the Solar System.

No comments: