So what am I doing?
- I visited with my brother and his family over the weekend. They will be a long 12 hours away and visiting won't be easy.
- I have started packing things up here. I hadn't realized how much I stuff I have. I know it all fit in my car at one time but good night nurse. Now I have to pack it all up again.
- I am still reading. Some fiction to ease the nerves, as well as some of my textbooks. I want to be ready to jump in on my first day.
- I have plans for lunch with friends that I have made here.
- I plan to hit the Riverwalk before leaving the city but it is August and hot... it might not happen.
And that is about it. I am nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockers, but there isn't much I can do about it. I have to go about my daily life. I can prepare, but only so much. I don't think I will fail, but it is always a worry with me. Whatever comes, I will handle it. For...it will be alright in the end. If it isn't alright, it isn't the end.