GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Sunday, May 21

I look forward too..

There are many things I look forward to.
I look forward to the beach this weekend
I look forward to the comfort of a educational degree
I look forward to knowing my place in the scheme of things
I look forward to knowing the rules by which I should play
I look forward to seeing the excitement of my brothers next time I am
home for a visit
I look forward to X-men 3
I look forward to the next book I am going to read. I don't know what
it is yet but I am excited just thinking about it.
I look forward to getting rid of the "la grippe" (just for you Kate ;) )
What do you look forward to?

1 comment:

Joy said...

I look forward to the end of the day
I look forward to spending the evening with my bro and pseudo bro
I look forward going home on Thursday
I look forward to whoever I'm going to hang out with in Utah.