GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Saturday, May 6

Moments of Contemplation

Someone recently asked me “where I was”. I made a joke of it due to the fact that I am not sure. I am in a place where I think a lot. Life is full of moments of contemplation. I look forward to the beach trip in a couple of weeks. I think I might take a day and just sit on the beach all by myself. I haven’t sat and listened to the waves for awhile.

For now the highlights of the last 3 weeks:

Arizona was good.
I had a great talk with my father and Patty, it will be a moment to remember
I got to meet more cousins I did not know I had
It was nice to see my sisters
Dad and Patty asked me to move to Arizona, again

Kate took me to a library last Thursday
Hello my name is Rachel Gifford. I am a bookaholic
I spent an hour soaking up the peace and then checked out 11 books
I have read 6 of them

The weekend with Cam was good.
You can learn a lot about yourself in less then a week.
I found the bookshop for the Lincoln, Vietnam, and Korean War memorials,
which means….
….I got 3 new books. The joy at that was almost overwhelming

Rent was great, even if Roger couldn’t sing.
I am not really as liberal as I think sometimes
I love sitting in a dark theater with music surrounding me.

Life is full of moments that cause contemplation

No comments: