GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, June 28

For all those that are wondering....

.....The isolated thunder showers are not supposed to start again until 10 pm, until then it will be partly cloudy with a high of 85. Soak it up while it lasts.


I have not mentioned the rain on my blog at all. Yes there has been lots of it. Yes I am still safe. I do not mention it because I am in the minority out here. I LOVE IT! This rain, which is causing the flooding of other people's basements, power outages, road closures, cancellation of flights and all of the other turmoil out here has got me excited. I have listened to it beat upon my roof and windows. I have watched the lightening while sitting on my porch. I have gone for walks in the rain, and I have even spent 5 minutes puddle jumping (unfortunately it was all by myself since no one else wanted to play with me, stuffy ol' adults!)

But for today at least the sun is shining and the humidity seems less. I know this makes quite a few of my friends happy. Actually, I am happy also. I like the sunny weather as well. Really I just love all weather. There is something about nature that gets me excited. Thunder storms, Snow, Sunny summer days, Humidity, I love all of it. It’s just another reason why I love living here.

So for today I will enjoy the sun while it lasts. But I will also enjoy the rain that is supposed to return tomorrow. ;)

No comments: