GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, June 23

My Favorite Moment at the Ball game.....

So there we were watching our beloved Nats get their butts kicked by the Yankees in the 5th Inning..... 9-2 . Sad I know. There was a beautiful Grand Slam by a Yankees player that was just amazing. But I digress..... Anyway back to our poor Nationals...While we were watching, sitting in an area heavily populated by Yankee fans my roommate Kate pointed out what have become my 2 favorite fans.




How Many times have you gone to a game (of any sport) and been undecided which team you like better. Who do you choose to support? How to make such a decision? Why not support Both. That is what this father and son duo did!!
I even had to borrow Gwen's camera because I found it so humorous.

As and FYI..the Nats came back in the 8th and the 9th we won 11-9. WAHOO!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

sigh. its hard being a yanks fan sometimes.

;)

Boo said...

I wish I could have been there. I used to love Don Mattingly and have always wanted to see the Yankees play.

Rae said...

We sure missed ya Boo!