GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, May 1

The weekend begins.........

I realized yesterday that I thrive on my busy weekends. I know this is something that has been apparent to everyone, but after months of very little activity I was reminded rather sharply this weekend.



Boo and Steph are in town, my parents are out of town AND I have a TM event to attend this evening that will probably run into the wee hours of the morning......

So here is what my schedule looks like for the next week:

Last night I got off work at 6 and went to stay with my brothers. (Really they are old enough to be by themselves but Mom felt the need for a safety net.) There was a lot of fun which culminated in me finishing my new book at 4 in the morning....

This morning I was up at 6 so I could get ready for work, make breakfast, and have scriptures with the boys before 7:30 am. (We couldn't have them late for school, now could we) I am working form 8:30 to 3:30. I have a dinner starting at 5:45 which I do believe will run until about 5 or 6 tomorrow morning.

Which is a good thing since I have to be on the road by 7:30/7:45ish so I can be in Salt Lake to meet Steph and Boo by 9 am.From there we head on to Wyoming to see teh Grand Tetons.......don't ask, I am not sure why we are going in the snow, but I brought a jacket and lots of jeans......maybe I will pick up my long johns this afternoon between work and dinner. hmmm......

Monday starts bright and early with a session with my trainor. Since I haven't been to the gym in a week, I am really not looking forward to it. *sigh*

Tuesday is free...so far (but I still have to finish getting stuff ready for school...like a parking pass and a student ID)

Wednesday starts classes. My first one at 7 am!

So really my life will be jammed until somewhere around mid August. Though if you think about it, by then I will have chosen my fall schedule, so it will probably still be packed then. I think it will be fun.

Now I am back to work.....and my secnd Cherry Coke of the day. ;)

P. S. I bought myself my birthday present...I get to go see Beauty and the Beast the musical the first week of June. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm on my second of many Diet Cokes of the day ;)

Your weekend is crazier than mine! I didn't think that was possible.

See you tonight!

Kathy Habel said...

So fun to see you again yesterday!