GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, September 30

American Lit....

So I received my first exam for American Lit today. I have 2 weeks to take this 12 question test. It is open book, open notes and take home. Easy right?

NOT!

The first 11 questions are short answer. Meaning I have 1 paragraph to explain the significance of given quotations. Not bad. It is question 12 that is the doozy....

I have to write a 3 page essay. 3 PAGES! now I know why he lets us take home his tests for a week and a half. Lol!

To be honest, I am really looking forward to this exam. There was a lot of great readings in this section and I can't wait to discuss it.

1 comment:

Pache said...

Are you seriously complaining about a 3 page essay? Weak.
When I was a PoliSci student, I had my paper writing process down to 3 pages an HOUR. So, when assigned an 8 page paper, I knew I needed 3 hours to write it and run frantically to class and turn it in.
Good luck!