GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Saturday, November 19

It's a whipped cream day....

Spring, summer, and fall seem to be able to make e forget how much I love the snow. But tonight as we had the first real snow storm of the year, I was reminded how beautiful the snow is. The drive home from the movie theater was a little nerve-wracking as we couldn't make out the lines on the road. But once inside I made a cup of hot cocoa and watched the snow fall outside our big picture window for hours. The lawn is covered and the bare leaf-less branches on all of the neighborhood trees are coated with a fluffy white layer. I'm going back to enjoy the pretty outside my window... you enjoy a touch of Dean and Frankie. :)
 

2 comments:

Pete said...

Dean and Frank at their finest! I love snow also until... I have to venture onto the freeway where the bozo's in the massive Dodge Cummins 4 wheel drives think they can drive 10 miles above the speed limit, because THEY have four wheel drive (of course they forget going is only half the problem, stopping is the other half).

Anonymous said...

*happy sigh* Enjoying the first snowfall with a cup of hot cocoa sounds heavenly.