GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, February 11

Clothing of note...........

In the last 24 hours two clothing related incidents have happened that are noteworthy.





The first and more important....I got my T-shirt for my trip in Sept. This is the 1st of 2 maybe 3 or 4 that we will be wearing! I am way excited!





The second incident actually happened yesterday....It wasn't until I was in the middle of Sunday School that i realized I was wearing an Olive Green skirt with my Royal Blue Sweater.Only I would wake in the morning and think those two colors should be worn together. In my search for reassurance that it wasn't a major faux pas I asked 2 separate people if the colors should be worn together. Their responses:
"No! Lord NO!"
"If you are blind."
Sigh...my sense of fashion is obviously not getting better with age. :P

1 comment:

Kathy Habel said...

Love the shirt! Can't wait for our trip!