GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, February 5

It's February.......

I plan to post some pictures and other thoughts from this weekend, but not yet.
Instead I found this on my Friend Jeremy’s LJ and I wanted to do it. So here goes:

Step 1: Put iTunes on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
(You can skip songs that are instrumental).
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.

(Of course, my first song was an instrumental. Lol! )

1. Let us turn our thoughts today to Martin Luther King

2. There is no future, there is no past.

3. You get high jacked waiting at a bus stop

4. The race is on to get out of the bottom

5. Your eyes tell me how you want me

6. Lost my job came home mad

7. Don’t know how to take it, don’t know where to go

8. I have a picture, pinned to my wall, an image of you and of me and we’re laughing we’re loving it all.

9. All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey……..

10. Oh, oh, oh ,oh Woke up today feeling the way I always do…

11. Hope they never end this song, this could take us all night long

12. Dim all the lights sweet darling cause tonight it’s all the way

13. Monday morning such a rush, here it is again sneaking up on us

14. Oh Baby don’t you know I suffer?

15. Gentleman our benefactor on this Christmas Day, whose charity is only matched by talent I must say…..

16. Who made the rule that I should always play the fool

17. Fly away with me tonight, take me on a one way flight in your lovin’ arms and everythings gonna be alright

18. My oh my, do you wanna say goodbye? To have the kingdom, baby, tell me why?

19. O Mio Babbino Caro Mi piace è bello, bello
a. (In English) O My dearest Daddy, He is pleasing to me and so handsome

20. That old wind that’s whippin’ out there; it’s whistling your tune

21. Your Cruel device, your blood like ice, one look could kill, my pain your thrill

22. Gone, the voice that used to fill the room is all but gone, an echo of a perfect love that ended wrong.

23. Got off the plane to the country side

24. How did we get here…How the Hell…

25. I had all but given up on finding the one that I could fall into

No comments: