GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, April 11

Its a boy.....


I knew something was a little off...this totally explains the cravings for sushi!
But for those of you wondering....Steph found this fabulous website(http://www.thepregnancytester.com/ ) that told me I was pregnant!! I am going to have a 13lb baby boy with red hair and green eyes. Would you like to know who the daddy is? I was quite curious myself. But to my surprise it was the pool guy...[and now you know how to keep them employed even when you don't have a pool;)]
Here is BoyToy PoolGuy, called BT for short....

3 comments:

Boo said...

Consider yourself lucky. At least the father isn't Ralph Nader.

Joy said...

I think you got the best one so far.

Rae said...

Of Course!! I mean who wants Ralph Nader or Boss Hogg when the pool guy is your daddy....;)