GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, April 6

Vacation......

It has been decided....I am going on vacation. The plans have been in the works for months. I needed something to plan. So the first short trip I am talking is to Mesa, AZ. My half-sister is getting baptized. So we are all gathering to my father’s house for the weekend. It should be fun. I haven’t seen that side of my family in a year. Email and phone calls are not the same. I leave April 21st and return April 24th. I told you it was short. I only get the weekend. But sometimes with family a weekend is enough.

On to the real vacation….Memorial Day Weekend. I am taking a week at the beach. At least that is the plan. I have the spot in the house. I have the friends to go down. We are staying a bit longer then normal I guess…. We go down Friday early morning and then we get to relax, relax, and relax. Beach, Sun, water, fun! I am so excited. We are not to return until Saturday June 3rd. And here we run into the snag in my perfect week. I have a YSA conference that weekend. I am on the committee and so I am supposed to attend the conference. Then again, do I really want to go to a 3 day meeting where they talk about commitment? Technically I do not have a ride back until Saturday. So really I can’t make the conference. Maybe I can find someone coming back Wednesday or Thursday. Who knows? It is over a month a way. Right now I am just basking in the joy of anticipation…. (Is that even a sentence?)

Mesa for a weekend......The Beach for a week.

No comments: