GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Sunday, April 16

Realizing....

I am realizing that my hair is more important to me than I had originally thought. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. It’s time to move on.

Gettysburg on Saturday was fun. A group of us went up and took thee hour long tour. I learned a lot and enjoyed the views. It was my first time there. I really enjoyed it. I was also reminded why I tend to visit historical sites and museums alone. I love to dawdle. I am slow. I love to look at every monument and see everything. This is not a good thing when you are under a time constraint. But it was a nice trip. Followed by a birthday party at Dave and Busters for a good friend, There I learned that arcade games are not my forte. Never fear I just need more practice. I will get there. Lol!

I am tired again. I think I will sleep some more. I hope everyone had a fab-u-lous Easter!

1 comment:

Joy said...

thanks for that card btw. We had a fab time on the motocross game..and skee-ball.