GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Saturday, April 8

What have I Done?

I can't believe it. I am nuts....After years of long hair I gave in to an impulse. I cut it. All of it. It is gone. I had hair down past the middle of my back. I had thick wavy hair that could be worn wavy or straight, up or down. But then today I gave into the thought that has been percolating for months. So it wasn’t a complete impulse I guess. I needed a cut and thought about short once or twice. But I have not had hair this short since I was 10 years old.
As a child my mother would cut our hair into a boy cut every summer. This means, by the way, that by the time school pictures came around we all had mullets. Any way this went on thru 5th grade. Then life changed and the time for hair cuts was never made. At that point I decided I never wanted short hair again. I have had a few uncomfortable moments where I went with a bob-not a good look for me. So where did I get the idea that a pixie cut would be a good look for me? I have no idea. But I am stuck with it. I will take a few pictures and post them later. I have to find a way to do my hair first.

Drama’s over. I am told it is actually cute. I just have this fear that I look like my mother and who wants to look like their mother!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Can't wait to see the haircut. I'm sure its fab-u-lous.