GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, April 12

Procrastination....

You know I have decided that I am the Queen of Procrastination. I am not sure this will ever change. I put things off until they have to be done. Let’s take tax season for example. Taxes are due Saturday. January, the w-2’s started to arrive (there were only 2 not that hard to track down) I plan to do my taxes early this year. February I made sure I both sets of W-2’s and I was gonna do my taxes then. Did I? NO! March…….my father calls and asks if I want him to take care of my taxes. I say sure, he said all he needed was me to ship him the W-2’s and he would take care of everything. A bit later my friend Sarah then calls and offers the same…”thanks for the offer but my dad is going to take care of them for me”. April approaches, it is not here yet but already my roommate the tax attorney is helping others with their taxes. Other roommates are finishing theirs. April is here, every where I turn some one is bailing on an activity due to the “I am working on my taxes tonight” excuse. But do I do mine. No. So here it is Wednesday April 12th and I am getting ready to call my dad so he can walk me through the steps. Of course I never sent him the W-2’s so he can’t just take care of it as he wants to. The poor people I punish because of my procrastination.
Next year I am going to be better……..if I remember ;)

1 comment:

Joy said...

I live with the queen of procastination. Really, its pretty funny, a could of weeks after the events. ;)