GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, April 4

Completely Distractible

Today is already shaping up to be a doozy. The morning barely started when there was a closed door meeting with my boss. That is one of the joys of riding in to work with your boss…..you don’t get to sneak in. She knows when you get here and how long it takes your computer to start up. Lol! There are so many things I need to be doing….but everything comes out wonky. The emails I need to write sound overly formal (I hate sounding pompous) , I can’t focus on the paperwork I am supposed to be taking care of, and worst of all, the database I should be working in hates me (or I hate it, take your pick).

Every time I turn around I get distracted….I caught an email on Visiting teaching for April, Some one needs a correction on their information, I need to pull a few files, I found another song I like and downloaded it. Most of the distractions are work related…okay not the music or the visiting teaching but the others are……but they are not getting the work I have to done.

*sigh*

Maybe my theory is wrong; maybe Wednesday is the worst day of the week.

No comments: