GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, April 26

On my mind.....

Number 5 just cries a river a minute
7 wants to tie you up and drown you in it
Yeah, 14 just wants to say so long, bygones
32 wants to do things to you that'll make you blush
10 would key the El Camino that you love so much
And there ain't nobody wants to mess with 23
Oh, lucky 4 you tonight I'm just me
Shedaisy”Lucky 4 You (Tonight I’m Just Me)

I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats.
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires.
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.
Carrie Underwood “Before he Cheats”

Right away Mary Anne flew in from Atlanta
On a red eye midnight flight
She held Wanda's hand as they
worked out a plan
And it didn't take 'em long to decide

That Earl had to die
Goodbye Earl
Those black-eyed peas
They tasted all right to me Earl
You're feelin' weak
Why don't you lay down
and sleep Earl
Ain't it dark
Wrapped up in that tarp Earl?
Dixie Chicks “Goodbye Earl”

Oh yeah
Ready ready ready ready...ready to run
All I'm ready to do is have some fun
What's all this talk about love
Dixie Chicks “Ready To Run”

For some reason, these types of songs have been on my mind lately. These are just the chorus of a few of them; I didn’t want to bore y’all with the full lyrics. But one would think I was in a ‘man hating’ mood…Lol!
I’m not. I Promise! I just like these songs…

Which makes me wonder…

When did I get so jaded?

No comments: