GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, April 30

The weekend part 1.......

I started a blog yesterday by hand, but I have decided to not to use that and start over.
This has been a long weekend for me. As my previous blog noted, Parker called it a test of my endurance. I guess it just goes to show that I am nothing more then a whiner. Lol! I am obviously not good at the whole at the enduring thing.



Friday was a busy day of interviews at the office, which ran almost on time, (snaps for me). After a rushed hour of preparation that evening I joined Scott and Boo at the Naval Academy Spring Formal. The hair cut and new top were fabulous and the music was pretty great.



As the night progressed, I accepted my age and sat out most of the last dances. This gave me the opportunity to sit and chat with Anne, Tara, and Cherie, while Scott and Boo tore it up with various partners on the dance floor.Boo the queen of the camera that night captured these of the night…

3 comments:

Boo said...

I actually like this photo of us. Not bad Rae Rae. Your hair looks hot in ringlets. Thanks for writing about the dance. As for age, you are younger than I am Spring Chicken.

Joy said...

I totally forgot Friday was the Annapolis formal. Looked like fun!

Rae said...

Yeah Sherp...we were hoping you would be there to play with us. Maybe Next time. :)