GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, September 11

On the ferry.

We have a3rived. There are so many of us it is hrd to keep everyone straight. Lunch at Ivars was fabulous. Lots of laughter and fun.
The claqm chowder was amazing. :)

Now we are on the ferry headed onto Port Angelous. My pensive side has reared it's ugly head. It is so gorgeous here. The air is brisk and clean. I am grateful for the chance to be here with so ma,y fabulous women. I am again reminded of the freedoms we enjoy as citizens of this country.
I blame Dan and his emails. But after 2 emails from him over seas and 2 flights with multiple soldiers returning from the middle east, I feel the need to express my gratitude to them in general. I am deeply grateful for the soldiers of yesterday and today who fight so that I can enjoy my freedoms in beautiful places such as this.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: