GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Sunday, September 14

Tired.....

Another day comes to a close. And what a day it was. It has been so fun here in Forks, a lot of the locals have gotten into the fun. The tour of the high school was great. We got pictures of the entire group of TMs. We had a bonfire and listened to indian stories out in La Push. I mailed postcards and bought what I hope is a super cool key chain. :) I even won a prize (I guessed the right number of Edward heads in the jar) and listened to a Twilight Rap. If it ever gets on YouTube I will post it. It was really funny.

I have also met some really awesome ladies. These women are a really fun bunch. I am so excited to be able to continue to chat with them.

And finally, I have remembered a whole lot about myself. But that is a whole different post.

It is late and I need to shower and pack to go home.

See y'all back on the east coast. :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Edward heads, I can't wait to hear more about that! And I'm sure the key chain is incredibly cool. :)