GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, November 11

Caught a cab....

It's after midnight and a very nice cabbie is spending the next hour driving me home from the office.

We are finally ready for tomorrow. (Did you catch that John and Subodh? Tomorrow.)

I'm exhausted and frustrated. My book was finally delivered from Amazon today. I've been waiting a week. And now I'm too tired to even read it. Oh well! Once I get through tomorrow maybe I will be able to think. Though I probably won't find my brain until this week is over. :s
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jessica said...

:( on the upside, you have the book now so when you are ready to read it -- you can.

Tiana said...

After midnight? Sheesh.....

Kandi said...

Girl, you gotta stop working yourself to death! I thought you were finally frustrated enough with the job to find a new one. What's going on today that you had to get ready for something?