GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, November 18

Music.....

Anyone who has ever listened to my iPod on random knows that I have an eclectic taste in music. I can go from musicals to country to pop to classical to rap to 80's rock to hard rock and honestly say "oooh, I love this song." Lol! I know I am not alone in this as I have found it is common of people of my generation.

Today on the metro I was again reminded how powerful music can be. I enjoyed my commute as I sat listening to the hits roll by. Then a song came on that I rarely listen to. It is one of the movie soundtrack suites. You know the kind. There are no words, just the music that had played as a backdrop to the powerful momoents in the movie.

I listened to it all the way through. Then I listened to it again and again. It has been awhile since I have been to a concert so I had forgotten how it feels to find the music of the orchestra swelling in your chest. To feel as if the piano is sweeping through your soul.

I think todays playlist shall be songs that have no words. Songs full of powerful emotions that speak to the soul.

Any suggestions?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know you've probably moved on from the instrumental playlist but the next time the desire strikes I would recommend anything by William Joseph- he's a genius!