GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, April 6

Nothing new on the horizon.........

It feels as if it has been forever since I posted anything about what is going on in my life, so here is a quick update:

  • Classes start May 6th. I have decided to get 2 bachelors degrees before heading on to a Masters. I figure that should keep me busy for a while.
  • I am still job hunting. I interview at least once a week and am getting rather tired of the words over qualified. It is quite annoying.
  • My apartment is almost ready for other people to see. My front room is mostly unpacked, my library is mostly set up and my room is livable.
  • My family is close by and I see them a couple times a week. It is nice to be able to see and hang out with everyone, and also nice to go home to my apartment and ignore everyone. ;)
  • I see my friends a couple of times a week.......especially Meg and Sarah.
  • I am also at the gym 3 times a week and have just decided that I will start going to the temple right before I go to the gym (it's not like I don't have the time).
  • Conference was great, I spent it with the Fam, cooking and cleaning. Lol!
That about sums up my life. If anyone hears of any part time jobs....give me a holler. I could use all the help I can get. ;)

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Sounds like life is going good. I hope to see you when I come up for Women's Conference at the end of the month.

Tiana said...

Ok...thanks for the update....you need to blog more!

Jessica said...

wow two bachelors and then the masters? What did you decide on? Oh, and though it might be a long drive (being in another state and all) LKH needs a new assistant. :)

I'm glad things are going so well for you there!