GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, December 27

2006

I found this on my Friend Jeremy's site! Let’s see what I can remember.Now we all know the answer is not much. Thank heavens for the blog...I wrote most of the important things on at least one of my sites. Lol!

JANUARY
1. Where were you on New Years Eve?
I do remember that: We were in Alexandria looking for fireworks…..Steph and Boo were getting annoyed by a boy….Who else was with us? Gwen was there with her boy….who else?

2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
Yes, there were a couple of resolutions: continue on my track to go to the temple, continue to walk everywhere, and travel over seas. None of them stuck! 

3. Does it snow where you live?
It should be…but it is not yet

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Of Course……

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
I haven’t been to New York ( I am not counting the times we flew in and out of the airport to go over seas…we never left the airports (did we? Tiana do you remember?)

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your Valentine?
I don’t think I had one….There might have been a crush at the time but nothing that got written about.

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
Well, I don’t actually remember that but I know that the boys had to make cards for everyone in their class….so I am assuming that I was also required to.

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
Am I supposed to? Never really thought about the poor rodent!

MARCH
1. Are you Irish?
I believe there is a trace of the Irish in the mutt blood that I have.

2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
Always! It is my favorite holiday.

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
Got mad at a friend (wonder what it was about, Steph do you remember?) and went to dinner with R.A.G.S. to plan the trips we never took. *sigh*

4. Are you happy when winter is over?
Yes and No. I love winter but there is something about be able to walk with out the biting wind or sleet.

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?
My ring tone is Singing In the Rain!! I love the Rain!!!

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
I never got in to April Fool’s jokes…I feel bad when I make someone else feel silly.

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Not tons…but I believe there was Easter candy consumed this year.

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
No

5. Do you love the month of April?
Yes! Usually……..maybe……..I don’t know. I think so.

MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
I love the Forget-me-nots. But I also love Lilacs…so much so that my mother planted them in our yard just for me!

3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
bring May flowers. What do Mayflowers bring? PILGRIMS!

4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
forget me not blue….pastel Green….

JUNE
1. What year do/did you graduate from High School?
1997.

2. Anything special happen to you in June?
June was a busy month: I turned 27; I gave CORRECT directions for the first time; I worked on the time out for women conference, I came home from the beach, I went to baseball games, there was lots of Rain (YAY!), and I got a broken heart. Not sure any of it was special though.

JULY
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
I can’t remember, I know we watched fireworks at my friend Nicks House, because Staph and Boo blogged it. But I think I slept through the rest of it? That is the only thing I blogged on any of my sites.

2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
My sister came for a visit and I went rafting!! And camping!!!

AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
I went to Utah for my brothers Mission Farewell and I got sick. The dizzy spells had set in and I was not a happy person.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
Sitting on the Beach all by myself….sleeping in the hammock at the beach….really most of my time at the beach.

3. Did you have a sunburn?
Yes…SPF 15 is not strong enough for this whitey!

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
May….I spent 2 weeks straight at the beach. It was heaven!


SEPTEMBER
1. did you attend college in 06?
No. I wish!

2. Who is your favorite teacher?
I had an English teacher in High school named Mrs. Bestor (Kurt’s mother not his wife) I loved her!

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
I love the fall as much as I love the spring…Summer is probably my least favorite season, though I still like it.

OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
I really don’t dress up….though this year I wanted to be Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo….I think I could have pulled it off….Oh well maybe next year!

2. What's your favorite candy?
I love Candy Corn.

3. What did you dress up as this year?
I didn’t….

4. Carve a pumpkin this year?
(Jeremy you are so right with this answer I am going to keep it!)
No. It's really no fun for me to do these decorating things all by me onesies. I'll carve a pumpkin when there's someone worth carving a pumpkin for.


NOVEMBER
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
I stayed at my place. Boo came over and we made soup and Pie!

2. Do you love stuffing?
I love Stuffing! It goes with Mash Potatoes and Gravy! Oh I miss those foods. I wonder if I could make them on my own with out ruining them? Hmmmm…..

3. What are you thankful for?
Peace of Mind, Family, Good Friends, and so many other things….but mostly the people in my life, they have such an impact!

DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yeah, it is always a whirlwind of activity with the Hinkson Clans

2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Not that I remember. Would be nice to have happen….Anyone know when David Boreanz is going to be standing under some Mistletoe?

3. Get anything special ?
I got a digital camera that I still have to learn, some good books and this fabulous homemade Christmas ornament(from these great girls in Idaho!)

4. What did you want this year?
Not something I got…..but then again it was not something that was really possible so I am not to heartbroken that it didn’t come.

5. Do you like cold weather?
YES! I love the snow…the winds of Idaho this year were a little more then I am used to. I am glad to be back in VA where it is at least 50 degrees!

And that is my year in review!

No comments: