GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Sunday, December 17

Friday night was the Holiday Party for work. My company is good to us. Every year they put us in a resort for a night. Each employee and their chosen guest (or spouse lol) are required to get dressed in cocktail attire and then they give us free food and drinks until midnight. It is always funny to watch people you work with get totally smashed and tonight didn’t disappoint in that area. There were a few awkward moments when I was less then graceful, though I was told I handled the situation gracefully. There was a little frustration, I mean come on, when will I be able to get all dressed up and not do something klutzy? I am 27 ½ years old; you would think I would have grown out of the awkward phase, but I guess not. I guess all I can do is learn to handle the mistakes I make, as I am sure they will never stop. Lucky for me, the mishap did not ruin my night. After a few minutes with a hair blow dryer (Cuddles you are a genius!) I was able to return and dance the night away. There were plenty of pictures taken; I’ll have to post some of them later when I get copies.

Saturday, I spent the day at my “second job.” I can’t really call it work because it is more play for me then anything. I mean who can hate working with books. Even when working the cash register, I am happy to be there. We’ll see how much longer it lasts, though with the way I am about books, I doubt it will ever end. Or should I say, I hope it will never end!

No comments: