GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Saturday, December 9

The Bells are ringing....

Tonight Kate and I took the time to enjoy the lights at the temple. We were specifically going to the Temple Visitors Center to listen to tonights bell choir. While there we walked the grounds and just enjoyed the peace and the lights. There is nothing greater then being able to enjoy the peace that can be found at the temple. The bell choir was fabulous. Making music is not a talent I have. Even in band I was last chair; well except for one day…I got to be second chair; unfortunately there were only 2 people in class that day. But there is something about music that resonates with me. Music seems to be a living thing, I love to listen and feel it. I have a hard time sitting still at concerts, tonight they even let us sing a long to a couple of the Christmas songs. I was completely content.

By the end of the evening, we had realized that the weeks fatigue had caught up with us. This made it a perfect time for me to watch one of Kate’s favorite movies. Therefore I can now say I have seen Wayne’s World. Interesting…to say the least. Fatigue definitely makes it funnier then I think it really is.

To answer a few questions which have come my way recently:

1) Yes, I have moved out of the house on Jenkins Lane.

2) I packed Tuesday and Wednesday then moved on Thursday.

3) Yes, that means my schedule has been a little crazy with very little sleep.

4) No, I do not have permanent housing at this time.

5) My belongings are being stored at various places

a. A special thanks to The Water Oaks Boys, the Leeland Ladies, and Boo. What more could a girl ask for then good friends.

6) I am currently staying with the Leeland Ladies and looking for something more permanent, so if you know of a place close to a metro please let me know.

I hope that answers everything. I am tired so I better go to bed before Time convinces me to buy a bunch of 70’s soft rock CD’s. ;)

G’Night

No comments: