GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, December 21

Lesson Learned.....

Here I sit at my second layover of the day. The first in Atlanta was pleasant, as is this one in Las Vegas. My next flight is not for another hour and a half and I figured I could impart a bit of the wisdom I have gained today.

So here are the lessons I have learned so far today:

  • Do not write at 3 am when you are tired and still not finished packing, life almost always looks bleak at 3 am, even when you have a pretty good life.

  • You will not sleep very well on an airplane full of people.

  • Delta Airlines Stewards are very nice people, they will wake you every time the pass by your seat offering food (even if you would rather be sleeping).

  • Long layovers aren’t that bad, especially if you have a laptop, a slew of movies, and you own electronic handheld Sudoku game (Kate you are the greatest ever!!)

  • When the airport is under construction and 3 out of the 4 women’s restrooms are under going renovations…..Hold it till the next airport, you will have to even if you stand in the line that wraps around the corner.

Hope everyone else is having a fabulous Thursday and isn’t stranded in Denver!!

No comments: