GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, December 4

Isn't it Ironic......

I have gotten into the habit of reading the Express on my way to work in the mornings (I love taking the Bus!!) Ironically today's horoscope read:

You mustn't let a negative outlook keep you from trying, from experimenting, from moving forward. Do everything you can to maintain momentum.

Once in the office my quote calendar read:

"There's never a reason to shout at someone unless they are in imminent danger."

Just a little bit of irony in my world. I hope everyone had a good weekend. If anyone has time on Thursday night I am moving, and could use any help you can give! I'll treat to pizza after we are done, though we will have to go out for it. Lol!




2 comments:

Boo said...

I'll help you pack on Thursday night. Whether pizza is involved or not but I am all about the pizza!!

Rae said...

Thanks Boo! I'm packing Tuesday too if you are up for it....We could watch House after and I could drop you at the metro. If you are willing to come to my house again after this weekend. Lol!