GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, June 4

The birthday celebration continues….

After receiving my beautiful flowers last week the celebration has continued.

Saturday I fed the missionaries for my church Dinner. My great roommates and friends decided to through a little surprise party for me that night. Complete with cake and everything. I couldn’t believe it. I have some great friends. We then settled down for a night of Apples to Apples and the movie Oscar…Everything seems funnier when you are exhausted with firends. Lol!

<
Today, was the actual day of my birth…While I still had to go to work, it was still a great day. My co-workers gave me flowers and we will be having a girls lunch on Thursday…..these are always full of laughter.

Tonight I went to dinner with Kate and Kim. Kate, with her amazing talent of knowing what I like, presented me with a collection of the works of Shakespeare. They are thin single volumes, which are perfect for me to carry to and from work. Thanks Kate!
Kim added to my DVD collection. I know have Empire Records on DVD. One of the greatest movies of all time…At least Kate and I think so.

I want to thank all of my friends and family for their cards, calls, and emails. I feel really blessed to have so many great people in my life.

Here’s to another great year!!

The words for today were Quirky and dilettante.

If I use the first definition of Dilettante (noun 1: an admirer or lover of the arts) and my sentence for the day becomes:

"I would consider myself a quirky dilettante."

How perfect is that. Lol!

P.P.S
“Love You Inside Out” by the BeeGees was the Number 1 song in the USA on the date of my birth…I know…I am glad that era is over too…lol!

Your Number 1 Hit can be found here…

No comments: