GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, July 13

The Potter…

Last night a group of us were to get together to see the latest Harry Potter Movie. It ended up being just me and Tina, it is a good thing we get a long. Lol! I am not going to review the movie other then to say I enjoyed it. I did not re read the book so I can’t tell you how well they compare. I learned way back after the first movie that you need to take the movies without comparing them to the books or you can’t enjoy them. They will never be as good as your imagination made the books. When book 7 comes out I will re read all of the books again and then I will make my comparisons. For now, I will just enjoy the movie. One more note: I was extremely impressed with the soundtrack this time. Not that the other soundtracks were not good, but I do not remember consciously thinking about the soundtrack. This time Tina and I actually discussed the music as the credits rolled.

I also learned that Tina is one of my favorite movie-type of people. She doesn’t mind when I talk through a movie. As a matter of fact there was more then once where we were chuckling over a comment one of us had made. It seems to be a family thing. I talk through movies. It has been a constant source of annoyance to many of my friends. I try to keep my mouth shut and for the most part I have learned to control my tongue. It was fabulous last night to be able to lean over and make a joke about a scene or ask a question for clarification and not worry that I was pissing someone off. Lol! Tina and I have decided that we will probably take in a mid week movie every week. That way we can catch up. What’s next you ask? Ratatouille…Gina really wants to see it so it is on the agenda for sometime next week or maybe this weekend…

No comments: