GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, July 31

Going through the files.....

So I was downloading the latest pictures from my camera and decided to clean up a little. I came across various pictures that I have taken with specific blogs in mind.
Those blogs have never been written and therefore the pictures have never been used. Today you get the shortened version of all of those blogs in one…… Enjoy!


RAIN......

As you can see I am obsessed with the rain…I love it. I love better then to sit inside and listen to the rain pelt the window. I love to stand outside with my umbrella and feel the humidity and listen to the water hit the pavement. I love the way it smells, that smell of wet cement. I just love it.










Safety.....

My Boss didn’t like the idea that I walked home alone in the dark. So she bought me a friend. I now carry my own Guardian Angel. Lol!


Home………
When I went home this month I was struck by the things that I have missed. Here is the house of my teenage years.

I grew up in a beautiful area. As I have mentioned before, there are a few changes. The driveway is wider. The fence that used to run along the front of the yard has been replaced by flower beds. There was a very large fur tree that used to take up the left side of pictures like these. But even with the changes there will always be a small pang of nostalgia when I pull into the drive for the first time.

And this is the view I used to wake up to…Man I miss this…Sigh…

No comments: