GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, January 7

Ill....

I had a much different plan for my day yesterday. There was to be church, and friends and dinner, and planning for my weeks upcoming meetings.
Instead there were dry heaves, crying, phone calls to Kate, lots of Apple juice, Gatorade, and the ABC family channel. I hate to be sick. I am not a good patient. I get weepy, shaky, and cranky. I hate not knowing what to do. Worst of all, I detest not being able to take care of everything myself.

Thank heavens it was just a 24 hour type thing and the only residual effects are slight weakness and a tender stomach.

A huge thank you to Kate who, in my hour of need, hit up her mom the nurse for info and then went out and bought the groceries needed for the prescribed all liquid diet.

I would also like to thank Richard and my big sister Tiana for all of the phone support yesterday. It was really nice, even if I did cut most of your calls short so I could throw up.

Happy Monday...UGH!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Hey, you're a friend. If you can't be there for a friend in need, then what good are you? Can you really consider yourself a friend?

Besides, don't think you'll be able to get out of one of my home-cooked meals that easily. I'll feed you yet...

Joy said...

That stinks. Glad it was only a 24 hour thing.