GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, June 3

Music Memories.......

This one looked fun so I thought I would give it a try. Thanks nichtszusagen.

Unfortunately, I am out of time and patience. So I will have to finish my senior year another time. I have to leave for the airport in less then 30 minutes. Sorry I gave up my extra time so I could put my bosses 6 month old baby to sleep.

Music Meme:

Look at these Billboard charts for the five calendar years you were in high school.
Choose the song(s) that was your
a) fave then
b) fave now
c) worst overall.

Click on the titles to be directed to the YouTube Videos.

1993 (The Start of Freshman year, good ol’ Lakeridge!)
A)I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)» Proclaimers
B)I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)» Meat Loaf
C)Have I Told You Lately» Rod Stewart

1994 (The end of Freshman and start of the big bad High school Orem High!
A)Whatta Man » Salt-N-Pepa
B)I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)» Meat Loaf
C)The Sign » Ace Of Base (sorry Meg, this still gets to me every time. Lol!)


1995 (End of Sophmore Year and Start of Junior Year…I met Meg!)
A)Gangsta's Paradise » Coolio
B)Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days) » Monica
C)Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? » Bryan Adams


1996 (end of Junior year and the Start of the END)
A)It's All Coming Back To Me Now » Celine Dion
B)Ironic » Alanis Morissette
C)Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)


1997 (The end of it all…..I am heading off to….life. Lol!)

Oh well......Another time

1 comment:

Darla said...

That was fun--and I love the Meat Loaf song... but boy, do I feel old! :-)