GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, June 12

Rocking out to the smooth sounds of.........

So now I am just being lazy.......I didn't take my laptop home because I wanted to read last night....sorry to those that want an update. Lol.....so to tide you over:

My Band:

I Tag:
Steph, Boo, Kate, Patience, and AmyO

In the Band Meme Rules:
1. Go to Wikipedia - The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. Click Random Quotes The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. Visit Flickr- The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result.

1 comment:

Boo said...

Impressive. I am not sure my album cover will look half as nice as yours does but I will take the challenge. Not tonight because I am enjoying Indiana but sometime soon.