GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, October 3

Just for Tiana!

I am trying to catch up on my 2,000 unread blogs but it is not working. Work keeps interfering today. Maybe in a couple of weeks when I am allowed I can express a bit of the frustration that I am experiencing due to work. But for now you get things like this. :)

My big sister called me last night to tell me she had tagged me. So I am supporting her today!

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
I don't have Television anymore and haven’t for months now. Thanks to Brother Richard who kept me up on the season Finale’s. Now I have Hulu….and well I am addicted. *sigh*
  1. Bones
  2. House
  3. Numbers
  4. American Idol
  5. Law and Order (all of them I love the re-runs on TBS or is it TNT? I never remember but I used to watch them all the time. Lol!)
  6. Friends
  7. Gilmore Girls
  8. Firefly
8 things that happened yesterday:
  1. Had to get out of bed! Ugh!
  2. Finished book 131 for the year
  3. Started the Merry Gentry Series
  4. Work….can this count for the rest of them? It really should
  5. Talked to my big sister on the phone
  6. Thought about cleaning my room….that is seriously HUGE!
  7. Got Yahoo IM downloaded to my Blackberry so I can now chat on the way to and from work! Wahoo.
  8. Talked to my best friend Meg ( I think this happens every day)
8 favorite places to eat
  1. Cheesecake Factory
  2. Coastal Flats (Seafood)
  3. Crisp and Juicy (Peruvian Chicken…..YUMMY!)
  4. What is the name of the Mediterranean place in DC…the one where we sit on the floor and there is a belly dancer….I can never remember the name but I try to take everyone there. LOVE IT!
  5. Captain Pell’s…Boo when are you coming back?
  6. Okay…I’ll come clean…..every once in a while I crave one of the sausages from the Roach coaches on the National Mall…..there is just something about eating them. *sigh*
  7. There is a Sushi Joint in Tyson’s corner….Steph what is the name of it…it is really good
  8. “That Pancake place I would go to with my sister Rachel when I visited her on the weekends in DC...what was the name of that place?" - T it is called the Original Pancake House. It definitely deserves to be mentioned here. I go there with Kate every now and then and is the only place that I will eat pancakes.
8 things I am looking forward to:
  1. Steph and Boo coming to visit the end of Oct…..We are going to see the Secret life of Bees!!!!
  2. The End of the Work Stress!
  3. The Twilight Movie with the TM’s at the end of November
  4. Christmas with the Fam
  5. Sleep
  6. The New J.R. Ward book that comes out next week and the LKH book that I will get at the end of the month. :)
  7. General Conference
  8. A clean bedroom
8 things on my wish list:
  1. Books…I always wish for more books…..for authors to write more in their series’; for books that are already out but I haven’t had a chance to read; for books that I haven’t even heard of yet but could interest me……
  2. Time to read the above mentioned books. Lol!
  3. To have Tiana or my other sibs to visit VA
  4. A good vacation
  5. To go back to school
  6. A pedicure
  7. To get back on a regular exercise cycle
  8. And since I am wishing….I really need to update the wardrobe
Now 8 people that I tag:
  1. Boo
  2. Steph
  3. Meg
  4. Amber (A.K.A. Dancing Queen)
  5. Kathy
  6. AmyO
  7. Julia (from the JD Robb group)
  8. E.L.E.

2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Yep I read it and enjoy my time while I am!

Tiana said...

I love you! Thank you~!