GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Friday, December 21

Just for Sarah!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I guess my dad… The story goes like this: I was supposed to be a boy and they were going to name me Joseph Ray. Arizona Dad’s middle name is Ray, when I was a girl they decided that Rachel would work instead.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I can’t remember….But the next time will probably be when I see the movie P.S. I Love you with Kate tonight.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes…others I think it looks like a chicken scratch

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Warm! I hate cold meat sandwiches

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope….maybe someday I will adopt a whole slew of 8-10yr olds. Kids are great at that
age. Lol!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would sure hope so…

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
All the time.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, I don't remember having them removed.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I plan to…another some day

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don’t really eat cereal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No…it takes too long. Lol!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Not really. I am a wuss…but I have a pretty good tolerance for pain. So I figure I am okay.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mango…no wait....peach….no wait…strawberry…wait I don’t know…But I know it is a fruit flavor.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I am not sure; I don’t think I am very observant about people.

15. RED OR PINK?
Definitely Red….. pink is too girly

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am 28 and usually to self absorbed to be social.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
There are so many to choose from when I am living so far from my family and a lot of my friends. If I had to pick just one that would be Courtney. It has been 17 1/2 years since she died and I still wonder what she would say about the decisions I have made.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I am blogging this for Sarah! So no one has to respond!


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Do you really care? I have blue jeans on and White blue and grey tennis shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
It is Friday we have doughnuts in the office…yum!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Sadly it is still Christmas in Kilarney. At least I know all of the right words now.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Turquoise

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
a. Outside: Rain or shine, there is something about fresh air.
b. Books: whether it is the brand new book smell or from the used bookstore it doesn't matter.
c. Sarah had the best answer: Men’s aftershave…..Yum!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I was just manning the phones at the front desk…so it was someone I sent to voice mail. Personally, it was Kate Last night.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Heck yeah! Sarah is one of my favorite people, even if she does put me in a head lock sometimes. Lol!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I love going to watch baseball and Hockey…I don’t usually watch any sport on TV

27. HAIR COLOR?
It depends on what I am wearing and who you ask. The answer I give is usually strawberry dishwater blonde. Some people say it is red, some blonde, and a daring few even say brown. Who knows, surely not me.

28. EYE COLOR?
I think they are green now; they used to be blue when I was younger.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope….though I think glasses might be in my future again.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Ummm….Food. Other then cooked fish. I like it all!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely Happy Endings where everything works out. I know it isn’t real, but if I wanted real I would watch the news!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sadly Waitress…not one I suggest but my roommate rented it and loaned it to me.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Again, why do you care? A green long sleeve with white work polo over it

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
All of the above, but spring and fall are my favorites.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on the situation….sometimes all I want to give is a handshake. Lol!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Probably fruit flavored ice cream

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann


38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I’m going commando – just my desk.

(Sorry Sar; I had to steal it. It made me laugh out loud…but only you and Meg would know how funny I think that is coming form you.)

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
The weather Channel, a couple of CSI’s, and some movie I don’t really remember. I was reading the latest post secret book

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
I am not sure…I love the sound of the ocean, or the quite of the library, or most music, or the sound of family.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
It would have to be the Rolling Stones; I am not a Beatles fan.

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
On my own? FL and DC…Saudi was home when I was there. Lol!

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not that I can think of…I am fairly normal.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Pocatello, ID

44. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
11:07 am DC time

1 comment:

Tiana said...

Can I just say that I miss you so much right now?! Even if I can't say it I am saying it! I miss you so much!!!!! Have you ever been to Texas in your life? We need to plan a visit cause I don't know how much longer I can go without seeing you. I love you Rachel!