GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, December 4

Something new....

I learned at a young age that I am one of the many TVidiots (a family term) of my generation. I have a hard time turning off the tv. I have a hard time focusing on anything if the tv is playing. What does that have to do with now? Well when I moved in to my new apartment last month my new roommate informed me that there was a tv already being used for our family room. I placed mine in my room. Not really a big deal. We have satellite and I hadn't received my receiver box. Until last night, I had only watched a couple of movies. No big deal.
Unfortunately, last night the receiver box arrived. After a small battle with requiring a screwdriver and some elbow grease, I now have TV in my bedroom. Yes, concentration is difficult. But the show Life last night made me laugh! Then I made a cool discovery.
This morning while searching for the weather channel I came across Channel 374.
I have BYU TV!I know, I'm a geek. But I'm really excited about that. I can watch all of the devotionals and everything. Lol!
I feel like my mother.
Tee Hee Hee.....

No comments: