GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, November 1

Life is interesting. Always. Do you never notice that everyone has different reactions to everything. That is why the world continues to turn.

But every so often you run in to a situation where you respond the same way as your best friend and you understand all of the sudden. I got in a tiff with S yesterday. It was nothing really. I got jealous. In my head I realized I was in the wrong and I stopped talking, so as not to be snarky about it. But she took that and I was flying off the handle pissed.

This has happened in the reverse with her in the past. There is a guy that she introduced me to, that she tends to get jealous over. I never understood the process in her mind. Now I do and I don't know what to do about it.

We ended up talking about it but nothing was resolved. So what do I do? Wait 7-10 days till my hormones are back to normal, I guess.

Sometimes I hate being a girl.............

No comments: