GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Tuesday, November 29

I do not want to be working today. Therefore I am going to take a moment here and purge the thoughts. The mood apparently carried over today.

Steph says it is the "end of a relationship" blues. I say there was no relationship, except for what I had created in my head, therefore I should have no blues. It is never fun to find out that you live in a fantasy. I blogged a bit ago about the house of cards. It is amazing how no matter the reality you continually try to shore up the sides of your flimsy little house. Why do we do this? Maybe it is the fear of not having a house.......

I wanted to be happy today. I don't like not being happy. My sister has always said that happiness is a state of mind that you can change according to your desire. I do not agree with this. I think sometimes you are going to be sad. I think I will wallow tonight. Watch an episode of Gilmore Girls and eat....I don't know.....Ice cream or something. Maybe this time I will move on. Ya think?
Life will get better, all of the platitudes say it will.
Tomorrow will be a happy blog if I have to......do something. Who knows what? Lol!

No comments: