GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, September 17

How do you like me now?

So I saw this over at Sherpa's and had a strong desire to copy it. Which is your favorite me?

1. MY ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Baby Metro (I knew there was a reason I should buy a car.)

2. MY GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Peach Snickerdoodle (Why do my names resemble hookers?)

3. MY “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

R-Gif

4. MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Teal stallion

5. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Rae Pocatello
(not having a middle name, I fell back on what I’m called when I’m in trouble…Rachel Rae…)

6. MY STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

GifRa

7. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)

The Green Cherry Coke (something tells me I would end up in Hero Support. Lol!)

8. MY NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Homer Lavaughn (or LaVaughn Homer…either way we are ready for NASCAR!)

9. MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)

Sue Ray (How awful is that, I think I would rather be killed by whoever was hunting me. Lol!)

10. MY TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

Reuban Reykjavik (I sound male, that is not so good, hopefully the viewing audience would know I wasn’t)

11. MY SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)

St Patrick Lilac (Sounds like a good healthy catholic girl…right? Lol!)

12. MY CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Peach turtleneckie (sigh something tells me my show would have been cancelled)

13. MY HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)

Bagel Blue Spruce (never was able to pull of the granola girl thing, oh well)

14. MY ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)

The Reading Storm Tour (Oh gosh even my rockstar tour name sounds like a tour of librarians…I am such a geek. Lol!)

1 comment:

Tiana said...

Oh I had fun reading this! Made me giggle. Love ya!