GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, November 29

Be very proud of me......

When I arrived home last night I found a box outside my bedroom door. I was giddy as a school girl with her first crush when I ripped it open. They have arrived. I could hardly believe it. The books now sit on my shelf...I have the whole collection as it currently stands. In HARDCOVER! I know, I am as shocked as you are. I don't buy hard cover, but who knows when the paperback version would come out for book 2 and 3? I couldn't wait and so to be uniform I to get the first in hard cover too. Lol! It took every ounce of discipline to put off starting on them. I knew if I started I would be up all night reading and I needed to be coherent for work today. So now I sit trying to concentrate while craving an Edward fix....Tomorrow....I will start them tomorrow night.

For now the anticipation of a whole weekend curled up in my books will have to suffice.

***for those that don't recognize the picture, I am referring to the Twilight Collection by Stephanie Meyer. I am now the proud owner of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I am not sure how I will survive until book 4 comes out next Fall. ***

No comments: