GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Wednesday, February 4

Aches and Pain......

The storage unit has arrived and thanks to my family it is unpacked. Yesterday after a quick interview I headed over to the PODS place to check out my unit. My sisters Tallie and Sarah met me there with their cars, which we filled. Then my Dad and brother Paul arrived with a trailer for all of the furniture.

Sadly, some of the furniture didn't make the trip in one piece. My two lamps are going to take some work and I lost 2 book shelves. Those are the hardest to take. Ugh!

Anyway, after loading up my brother Paul had to go to work, so we switched him out for my brothers James and Ian and headed to my new apartment. These guys work fast and between the 6 of us we had everything unloaded in about 45 minutes or so.

*sigh* I am exhausted but I am sitting in my new apartment surrounded by boxes.

A HUGE thanks goes out to my mom who watched the little ones for my sisters while they helped AND made a spaghetti dinner for all of us. I know she hasn't been feeling well so that was very nice of her.

I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning but I was able to clean the entire apartment except for the oven, the microwave, the blinds, and a small portion of the kitchen that is full of boxes. Unfortunately, the scrubbing has caused my hands to cramp so I am putting off the rest of the cleaning by playing online.

Tomorrow is another set of interviews......hopefully I will have a job soon so I can buy groceries and gas for my car on a regular basis. LOL!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

lost 2 bookshelves :( thats not good at all. maybe you can make a cool book tower with the books that don't fit in the bookshelves you have left. :)

Tiana said...

Wahoo for a new apartment!

Kandi said...

Congrats in being back in Utah. Where are you living these days? Now that you're within driving distance we should hang out sometime.