GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Thursday, February 12

Where's my book?

I'm early........

Everyone knows of my terrible sense of direction. When going to an interview I usually give myself an extra 30 minutes or so. This way when I inevitably(sp?) get lost I still arrive on time.

Unfortunately, this means that I'm left with nothing to do the two times I have arrived 30 min. early. Lol! I haven't had the time to get back into my TBR pile. Guess I'll have to do that tonight.

As for what else is going on.......

The interviews continue. *sigh*
I just wish I could find a place to work. I hate not having a regular schedule.

The unpacking also continues. *double sigh*
I finally got a dresser and was able to unpack my clothes. Now I'm closer to being completely unpacked.

As a final note, I had forgotten how much I loved the radio stations that I listened to in Utah. I have even found a hip hop station (blame Steph).
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you're settling in. Isn't it nice when you rediscover things? Good luck on the job hunt.