GRADUATION!! (Grad School)

Monday, February 16

Trip to San Fran.....

Last Friday my friend Kara called to invite me to San Francisco with her. Now as everyone knows, I am still trying to find a job here in good ol' Utah. Deciding to take this trip was a bit difficult for me. What responsible person takes a trip when she doesn't have a source of income?

Well......when the trip is paid for by someone else........that would be ME!

I will be leaving Thursday sometime and heading to California. I am still not sure which direction I will go. Due to weather I might have to go the southern route and crash with friends in Fresno on Thursday night. Then we will all drive together to SF on Friday morning. But if the weather is nice through northern Nevada I am just going to do an early morning drive straight to SF. (If they're gonna require chains on my tires I will turn into a chicken real quick

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaah San Fran! Have fun it's a cool town.

-Tink

Rae said...

TINK!!!!

Where have you been. I haven't talked to you in what feels like ages. I wish you could come to San Fran with us!

Amy said...

I'm so jealous!!!!! Have fun!

Boo said...

Wow! I remember what it was like to hop in a car and drive to California. I am so excited for you, Rae. I hope you have a great time.